Schpoons & Forx in the Hilton Hotel Bournemouth
Any 3 sharing plates, Any 2 mains, Any 2 sides and 2 welcome Proseccos
About Schpoons & Forx in the Hilton Hotel Bournemouth
Founded in 2015, Schpoons & Forx is helmed by Matt Budden and his unique take on the British dish. With over a decade of experience, Matt is held in high regard with some of Dorset’s finest purveyors of meat, fish and poultry.
Combined with his highly skilled team, the restaurant delivers an entirely independent approach to British dining, only made better by the addition of the trademark Tandoor clay oven.
This exclusive experience to celebrate the innovative menu, allows two diners to sample the delicious offerings with two courses and a refreshing glass of Prosecco each.
- Any 3 sharing plates, Any 2 mains, Any 2 sides and 2 welcome Proseccos
- Deal is available for use Available for use Sunday to Friday for dinner service
- Try sharing plates including Crisp Monkfish cheek or Buttermilk fried chicken
- Enjoy mains such as Stokes Marsh Farm Beef Ribeye or Whole butterflied & tandoor roasted Sea bass
- Conveniently located in the Hilton Hotel Bournemouth in Bournemouth Town Centre
- Check out the delicious menu HERE
The Fine Print
- Deal start date – Tuesday 06th March 2018
- Deal end date – Monday 30th April 2018
- Available for use Sunday to Friday
- Limited availability on Fridays
- For dinner service only
- Please pre-book over the phone using your Elite Living unique code
- Dinner is served from 6-10pm
- Stokes Marsh Farm Beef Fillet is £6 surcharge paid direct on the night
- All other dishes are included in this promotion
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion
- Mother’s Day is excluded
- Deal includes 2 glasses of Prosecco on arrival
- Prosecco may be exchanged for a soft drink
- One voucher valid between 2 diners
- Multiples can be purchased for gifts or group bookings
- Voucher will not be extended beyond the expiry date for any reason
Tell us what you think...
If you like this deal, you’ll love these
The Overcliff Pub – Traditional 2 course pub meal with hot drinks for two
Any two starters, any two mains and two barista coffees