Fresh fish box with 8 portions of fish for collection (1.3-1.6kg)
About Wood’s Fish
Bournemouth-based Woods Fish, supplier of fresh fish daily to some of London’s best restaurants, is delighted to launch a community initiative with a high-quality fresh fish box.
Woods Fish, one of the UK’s most highly-regarded fresh fish suppliers, has launched a community-wide initiative in response to COVID-19, enabling locals to Bournemouth and Poole the opportunity to purchase a box of pre-portioned fresh fish.
For £32, the box will include 8 portions of fish, which are purchased daily direct from local fishermen, or from the highest quality fish markets across the south coast.
Boxes will include a variety of Salmon, Cod, Sea Bass and Haddock. Purchasers are reminded that the variety may change subject to market availability. What won’t change is the unwavering quality of the fish itself.
Woods Fish supply some of the most famous restaurants in the capital, including Scott’s, J Sheekey, The Ivy, Bentleys, The River Cafe and many more. This family-run business has been operating for over 20 years, buying fish from both Brixham and Plymouth markets, as well as local boats.
With COVID-19 interrupting trade and supply in London, Woods Fish has launched this fantastic opportunity for locals. Don’t miss out, and please pass on the good word to friends and family!
- One of the UK’s most highly-regarded fresh fish suppliers
- Supplier to some of London’s top restaurants
- Sourced daily from Brixham, Plymouth, and local boats
- An exclusive opportunity to purchase 1.3-1.6kg of high-quality fresh fish
- Non-contact pick up will be in operation
- Nutritious and healthy food which can be made to last
- Help and support a local business during the COVID-19 crisis
The Fine Print
- Collection: orders to be collected from 24th March – 27th March or 31st March – 3rd April between 8am and midday.
- Collection address: Alan Woodard Limited T/A WOODS FISH, 506 Wallisdown Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH11-8PT (behind Topps Tiles) TEL: 01202 876999
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org on the day you would like to collect your box to ensure the freshest fish possible and quote name and voucher number on the email.
- Please show your voucher on collection (on mobile is fine).
- Storage: Fresh fish is best eaten straight away, or within 3 days. Store in your refrigerator and pack with ice if possible. To freeze; place the fish straight in the freezer upon delivery and aim to consume within 4 months. Remember that oily fish does not freeze as well as white fish, so be sure to consume within 2 months. TIP: Write the date on the packaging before freezing. Do not re-freeze your fish after defrosting.
Tell us what you think...
If you like this deal, you’ll love these
Receive a 'OneKlenz Multi sanitisation box' worth £34.95, including a 5ltr bottle of Oneklenz, a 200ml refillable bottle, plus 2x 50ml pocket size spray bottles. (price includes UK-wide delivery)