Ventana Grand Café Restaurant at The Cumberland Hotel
Contemporary Deco inspired Afternoon Tea with unlimited hot drinks for two
About Ventana Grand Café Restaurant at The Cumberland Hotel
Anna Russell, The Duchess of Bedford who was a lifelong friend of Queen Victoria was the originator of the English tradition of Afternoon Tea. The light combination of Tea with Sandwiches or cakes was ideal to fill the gap between luncheon and dinner. The Duchess found this such a perfect refreshment that she began inviting her friends around to join her.
In true royal fashion Elite Living has teamed up with The Cumberland Hotel to offer you this exciting and mouth-watering afternoon tea deal. The double AA Rosette awarded setting is a very large yet opulent venue which combines art deco luxury and contemporary style to provide the ideal location for this deal.
- Award winning cocktail afternoon tea for two with amuse bouche
- Start with an amuse bouche each to cleanse the pallet
- Enjoy a selection of Finger Sandwiches
- Delicious Homemade Raisin & Cinnamon Scones
- A selection of Handmade Miniature Puddings and Cakes
- Unlimited Artisan Loose Leaf Tea or a Barista illy Coffee
- The perfect way to catch up with friends and family
- A fantastic gift for friends and family!
- Under £10 per person
- Check out the full afternoon tea menu HERE
The Fine Print
- Deal Start Date –Wednesday 22nd May 2019
- Deal Expiry Date – Thursday 18th July 2019
- Deal available for use from Monday to Friday
- Afternoon tea is served between 3pm – 5pm
- Excludes weekends and bank holidays
- You may purchase multiple deals as gifts
- 24 hours advance reservation required
- Please book early to avoid disappointment
- Group bookings max 4 people.
- One voucher valid between 2 people
- 48-hour cancellation policy
- No vouchers will be extended beyond the expiry date for any reason
- Present printed voucher on arrival