Terms & Conditions
Elite Living presents you with the most exclusive local deals available from our list of excellent business partners through our website located at https://www.eliteliving.club and other online areas owned or operated on by us, such as our Facebook page. The website gives you the opportunity to purchase these special Deals on the products or services of third party merchants associated with Elite Living.
Conditional Use of Our Site and Services
Your permission to use Elite Living is conditioned upon your agreement that you:
- are 13 years of age or older, but are 18 years of age or older to purchase any Deal;
- will comply with these Terms of Service;
- will provide accurate information when creating an account or registering for our Services;
- are solely responsible for your Log in ID and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using Elite Living using your Log in ID;
- will not use Elite Living to collect any personally identifiable information, including account names, email addresses, or other such information, for commercial purposes;
- will not use the communication systems provided by or contacts made on Elite Living for any commercial solicitation purposes;
- Hereby affirm we have the right to determine whether any of your Content submissions are appropriate and comply with these Terms of Service, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
You can register by creating an account with Elite Living in order to obtain access to the Deals. If you choose to create an account, you agree to provide only accurate, complete registration information and you will keep that information up-to-date if it changes. When you register, you will be given unique password. Access to the Elite Living Site and Services is not authorised by any other person or entity using your e-mail address and you are responsible for preventing such unauthorised use. Individuals and entities whose privilege to access the Site or use the Services has previously been terminated by Elite Living may not register for an account, nor may you designate any of those individuals to use your account on your behalf.
Elite Living relies on User e-mails to know whether users accessing the Site and using our Services are authorised to do so. If someone accesses our Site or Services using an e-mail Log in ID, we will rely on that e-mail Log in ID and will assume that access has been made by you. You are solely responsible for any and all access to the Site or use of the Services by persons using your –e-mail Log in ID. Please notify us immediately if you become aware that your e-mail Log in ID is being used without authorisation.
Non-Confidentiality, Security and Privacy
Much of the information that you submit to us is submitted precisely for the purpose of disclosure in a variety of ways by Elite Living, and therefore such information is not subject to any confidentiality obligation. Other information, such as credit card information provided in connection with the purchase of a Deal, is maintained with appropriate privacy and security protections. You agree that information provided to us in connection with the purchase of a Deal, other than your credit card information, may be disclosed by us to the Elite Living Merchant for their commercial purposes including the provision the Deal.
Rules Regarding Information and other Content
You will find a wide variety of information available on the site which we call “Content”. This content also includes material that we will send to you in our weekly e-mail or may be posted on social network sites. By using the site, you agree not to revise or distribute any content in a way that:
- infringes the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of others,
- violates the privacy, publicity, or other rights of third parties,
- is unlawful, defamatory, discriminatory, libellous, pornographic, obscene, abusive, threatening, harassing, pornographic, hateful, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate, as determined by Elite Living in its sole discretion,
- is false or inaccurate, or could damage our company, parent company, sister companies, affiliates, advertisers, or other parties reputation.
Rules of User Conduct
All users must agree not to do any of the following:
- conduct or promote any illegal activities while using the Site or Services;
- upload, distribute or print anything that may be harmful to others;
- attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardise the correct functioning of the Site or Services, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Site;
- attempt to gain access to secured portions of the Site or Services to which you do not possess access rights;
- upload or transmit any form of virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other malicious code;
- use the Site or Services to generate unsolicited email advertisements or spam;
- use any automatic or manual process to search or harvest information from the Site or Services, or to interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the Site and Services; or
- impersonate another user.
Links to Partner Websites
Elite Living contains links to third party websites that are not owned, operated, or controlled by Elite Living. Therefore, we cannot and do not assume responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of such websites or the companies that own them.
Elite Living provides consumers with opportunities to purchase products and services from third party merchants with special discounted rates. Merchants are willing to offer attractive promotional in order to reach the Elite Living members.
1. How It Works
By placing an order for a Deal, you make an offer to purchase the Deal you have selected on the terms and conditions associated with that Deal. Once you’ve placed your order, you will receive a voucher and your payment card will be charged. You are required to create an account in order to purchase any Deal.
2. The Voucher
On purchase of the Deal you will received an Elite Living voucher to be printed out and used to redeem the chosen service. Some venues will also accept the voucher being presented on your Smart Phone E-mail. Each Voucher has a unique code listed and details of the service.
3. Expiration Dates
The expiration date for a Voucher is as printed on the Voucher. The merchant must deliver its obligation within the specified period stipulated on that deal
4. Deal Specific Terms
Each Deal has specific terms associated with the Deal, which will be presented to you on the company home page. Deal specific terms supersede any inconsistent terms in this Agreement, except to the extent such terms are prohibited by applicable law.
5. Additional Terms
Unless otherwise stated in the Voucher or required by law, the following additional terms apply to all Vouchers:
- no cash value for any Voucher,
- no cash back will be issued for partial redemption of the paid portion of a Voucher, except as required by law,
- no cash back or credit will be issued for partial redemption of the promotional portion of a Voucher,
- use of a Voucher for alcoholic beverages is at the sole discretion of the Merchant (which may be limited by applicable state or provincial law), unless otherwise noted on the Voucher,
- Vouchers cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions unless otherwise noted in the Voucher,
- Vouchers cannot be used for taxes, tips, prior balances, shipping or handling, as applicable,
- neither Elite Living nor the Merchant is responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers or Voucher reference numbers,
- duplicate use, sale or trade of a Voucher is prohibited, except as required by law,
6. Merchant Responsibility
Elite Living markets the Deals and acts an as agent in selling a Deal on behalf of the Merchants and the Merchant is the issuer of the Voucher. As the issuer, the Merchant shall be fully responsible for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of a customer, caused in whole or in part by the Merchant or its products and services, as well as for any unclaimed property liability arising from unredeemed or partially redeemed Vouchers.
By purchasing a Deal, a customer acquires the right to print a Voucher issued by the participating Merchant and to use the Voucher according to its terms and the terms of this Agreement. Whether you choose to print and/or redeem the Voucher is within your sole control and at your sole discretion.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
In the event that you have ordered an Elite Living voucher that you did not wish to purchase or you are not happy with, please follow the below steps to process your request for order cancellation and payment refund.
- Go to the Elite Living Contact Page
- Fill in your contact details
- Describe the nature and reasons for your Cancellation & Refund request
- Be sure to include your unique Voucher Code located on the voucher confirmation e-mail.
- CLICK Send and an Elite Living representative will review your request and be in contact within 48 hours of receipt.
- Elite Living customers will have up to 7 days after purchase to submit a Cancellation & Refund request
- Refunds will be given on the discretion of Elite Living and we will review each case individually
- Once a voucher is cancelled, we will contact the Merchant immediately to ensure that the service CANNOT be redeemed.
Changes to the Agreement
You agree that you are legally able to accept these Terms of Service and also agree that you are either more than 18 years of age, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement.
Last updated: July 2014