10 questions with Adam Khodabaccus – General Sales Manager at Sandown Mercedes-Benz of Poole
Blog by Elite Living HQ.
In the second of a series of Elite Living Q&A’s, focusing on the leading lights of the local business community, we sat down with Adam Khodabaccus, the ‘General Sales Manager’ at Sandown Mercedes-Benz of Poole. We pose 10 questions to each blog guest. Thank you to Adam for stepping up and accepting this invitation. Here goes….
1. Hi Adam! Firstly, tell us about yourself! Where are you from, and how long have you been working at Mercedes-Benz of Poole?
I’m 36 years old and have been with Mercedes-Benz for 15 years. I am from Cheltenham in the Cotswolds and moved down to Mercedes-Benz of Poole 15 months ago.
2. Have you always worked in the motor trade?
Yes I have worked in the motor trade since leaving school in 2002.
3. Where are we most likely to find you on your days off?
Usually in a good wine bar!
4. If you had to drive one Mercedes-Benz model for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Definitely the GLE63 S AMG Coupe.
5. What is your view on the move towards electric or hybrid vehicles, and what has Mercedes-Benz got in store in 2019 in that space?
Electric cars are great fun to drive and the move to electric is essential to our future. The arrival of our first all-electric car (EQC) this year is really exciting!
6. Can you divulge any other exciting product launches for 2019 from Mercedes-Benz?
We have just launched the AMG GT-4 and A35 AMG, and are really excited about the launch of the new GLE SUV as well.
7. What car are you currently driving, and what do you love most about it?
I currently drive the New CLS 350 which is an amazing car. I love the sleek look of it and the technology.
8. Tell us the best thing about working in the motor trade…
Best thing is the ever changing products, especially with Mercedes-Benz, as well as meeting such a great variety of customers (it’s impossible to get bored!).
We’ll end with a few fun questions….
9. If you could choose 4 people from the past or present to have a dinner party with, who would your guests be and why?
Alan Carr (for comedy) Richard Branson (so I can try and get an invite to Necker Island) Adele (for music) Prince Harry (for Royal culture)!
10. Lastly, if you could choose one superpower, what would it be?!
Cheers Adam! 🙂